Withdrawal Proof Freebitco.in, Faucet Bitcoin Free

Image for post

Does anyone know what Freebitco.in is?

Or does anyone know what is Bitcoin Faucet?

For those who don’t know this is the brief explanation ,,,

Bitcoin Faucet is a reward system provided by a website or application where we are asked to complete a short task such as filling out a Captcha to get a certain amount of Bitcoin for free.

The first Bitcoin Faucet according to wikipedia was made by Gavin Anderesen in 2010 which distributed 5 free Bitcoins for everyone. I don’t know what the mechanism is, but after reading this, I want to go back to 2010 to get free bitcoin, in a way, one bitcoin costs millions now haha.

Well, FreeBitco.in which I now discuss in this article, is one of the faucets that still exist and has been proven to pay until now 2020.

The way to play on Freebitco.in is very simple, we only need to click the “Roll” button every hour, so in one day we can roll 23 times. Each Roll can have a different income depending on the numbers that appear from our Roll results.

Image for post

But, from my experience it’s quite difficult to get good numbers on Freebitco.in. I got good numbers, but rarely .. hehe ,,

beside rolling, there are also several other ways to increase the number of our bitcoins every day such as joining the Lottery, playing Multiply bitcoin, looking for referrals, and we can also invest to boost income.

Ok, now we get to the bottom line, namely, Withdrawal on Freebitco.in …

On January 1, 2019, I roughly have 0.0006 BTC aka 60,000 Satoshi ,, The minimum disbursement on Freebitco.in is 30,000 satoshi ,, so I have met the requirements ..

To make disbursements we need storage media such as accounts and I use a digital Crypto money wallet, namely INDODAX,

Here is a picture of my balance on Freebitco.in

Image for post

I chose to withdraw 30,000 satoshi aka 0.0003 BTC to my INDODAX link …

And this is my INDODAX account before sending Bitcoin, everything is still 0 hehee

Image for post

Then after waiting for about 5 minutes, finally the Crypto money entered my INDODAX wallet and this is the result,

Image for post
Image for post

it’s still a little bit, because the price of Bitcoin is also going down, but hopefully it will go up again as predicted by John McAffe, he said 2020 Bitcoin will skyrocketed again ,, Amen … hehehe

Well, that’s how my Bitcoin disbursement process was on Freebitco.in

For those of you who want to try, please register by clicking here Freebitco.in

No comments

Powered by Blogger.